Sunday 12 April 2015

The Art of the Brick: Lego Exhibition

Today we finally went to see The Art of the Brick, an exhibition I had wanted to see in a long time! The exhibition was thankfully extended and today was the final day. It features over 80 pieces of art, all made with Lego bricks by the NYC based artist Nathan Sawaya. I knew I would like it and I was sure Emilia would love it too but I must say: it blew us away! It is a marvelous exhibition, not only for the works themselves but also for the sense of accomplishment and level of creativity and energy that the artist wants you to leave the exhibition with. I could see it again, and again, and again! I took a lot of pictures, here are just a few to give you an idea of what it is like. Amazing, right?! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment