Wednesday 18 February 2015

Valentine's Day

Sadly, the day before Valentine's day I got sick, very sick. Just a few days before, Emilia had had a bad stomach flu and my silly immune system didn't protect me from her germs. So, not only I spent a couple of days in bed feeling miserable and throwing up, but also we couldn't celebrate Valentine's Day as I had planned. Thankfully, I had bought a few things well in advance, so at the very least there were enough heart shaped tings around the house! A big hit were the personalised biscuits, aren't they super cute? And Emilia had made little heart shaped paper fans that we used to decorate the table. She also painted portraits of Rob and myself and I think she did a great job. All of us girls got beautiful flowers from Rob and I got cards and gifts from friends as well. I love Valentine's day!









No comments:

Post a Comment