Tuesday 14 January 2014

Funfetti Cupcakes

On Sunday morning Rob woke up with a craving for something home-baked. I am always up for a baking project, so I immediately looked up at my Food board on Pinterest and the first thing that caught my eye was this Funfetti Cupcakes recipe. I showed it to Rob and he was easily sold. So, we checked if we had all the ingredients in the cupboards and sooner than we imagined we were all in baking mood! When I say all, what I really mean is that I did all the baking and cleaning, Emilia had fun with the sprinkles, and Rob watched us, impatiently waiting to put his hands on the cupcakes! 

 
 
 
In the end we had lots of fun and the cupcakes turned out quite yummy! Not as cool as the ones from the blog, but still quite nice. My dough was definitely less white than that one from the original recipe and so was the frosting. I wonder why...If you are intrigued and want to give it a go, here is the recipe.

 

And if you are wondering what is Emilia wearing, here is a shot of the full, crazy outfit. Doesn't she look like a rock-star? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment