Thursday 12 December 2013

Santa and his reindeer

It's beginning to look, and feel, a lot like Christmas! And I couldn't be happier. 

When I heard that Santa was stopping by the Tower Bridge on Thursday afternoon (today), I knew I had to take off work! What are the chances to have Santa himself (!?) and his reindeer (yes, real ones!) wandering around your neighborhood?? Rob and I got both very excited and decided to take our little one to meet Santa for the first time in her life. She still doesn't really know who he is and I had no idea how she would react but I anticipated her to cry a little, or at least complain a bit at the sight of the huge white beard! Instead, she was very inquisitive and curious. She wasn't very smiley but she *accepted* his presence and was happy to hop on Santa's sleigh.


 
 
 

On the other hand, she got quite excited to meet Santa's reindeer who were resting and eating in a little designated area before taking off to the sky again (!). These are magical times. And she even blew kisses at them. Cute. I bet next year she will be all over Santa and will be asking to meet him!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment