Sunday 22 December 2013

Playdate in Pescara

We are in Pescara! We arrived on Thursday morning and will be staying here for two full weeks, yay! Since our arrival we have been eating and meeting friends. I love it. And today we hosted a playdate at my parents' with some of my old time friends and their children: 15 adults and 10 kids ranging from one month old to six years old. It was so amazing to spend time with people I have known since I was three years old and their kids. We are all grown up now. 

For the occasion, we created a little play-area for the kids with a dolls' house, a table where to practice arts and crafts, read books, and play with teddy bears, while the aduts were enjoying an Afternoon Tea with homemade cakes by my mum and grandmum. The kids loved it and we all had a lot of fun.


Also, we exchanged gifts. Everyone was jelaous of Emilia's Peppa Pig's baby vehicle and the kids had to take turns to ride on it. 

 
 
 


By the end of the day Emilia had a big mark on her cheek and one on her eye but she had so much fun playing that we didn't care too much! 

 

Not too long for Christmas day...I can't wait!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment