Thursday 30 August 2012

Nine months recap

Nine months are a long time for a woman to be pregnant, I have said it before and I'll say it again! 

In all honesty though, I cannot complain. In the end my pregnancy has been pretty straightforward with no major problems. It has definitely been an interesting journey, with ups and downs, and lots of changes. My body, of course, is what has changed the most. If I look at the first pictures I took, back in week 12 or 14, I cannot believe how big I have grown. I seriously cannot wait to have my waist back...together with my skinny legs! And...I cannot wait to start clothes shopping again. I want nice pairs of trousers, lots of them! But first thing first, I want Baby O to come out...I can't wait to see her!!!!

making gif

No comments:

Post a Comment