Thursday 9 August 2012

Full Term

I am now officially full term! Baby O could be born any minute now and won't be considered premature. Technically, I am not due until August 29th but I wouldn't be upset if Baby O decided to come a bit early.

Life has been quite hectic lately with the Olympics but I have been trying to enjoy it as much as I can. Surely I am very slow and get tired very easily but I am trying to stay active and live my life as much as possible. London is just beautiful these days, even more than usual! It would be a shame to lock myself in the flat until Baby O comes.

As you can see from the pictures below, I am rather big! The bump, I mean. Thankfully, however, I can still carry this belly fine, it's not too heavy and doesn't hurt my back too much. I can walk and sleep just fine. Nausea, indigestion and heart burn are still there but they are part of the game, so I can't complain. The iron tablets I am taking seem to be helping a little and I am not as out of breath and weak as the last few weeks.


Now, let's hope the next couple of weeks are going to be smooth! Th clock is ticking...

No comments:

Post a Comment