Saturday 7 July 2012

Jack n' Jill Natural Toothpaste

With the baby on the way I now get attracted by even more things on the web. Before when I was browsing online for some healthy shopping, it was all about clothes, accessories, toiletries for me and Rob as well as furniture and home decor. Now it's also stuff for babies and kids. Thank God we don't have a pet, yet. 

This morning I discovered this wonderful line of natural toothpaste for kids. It won't be a while before baby O will need to brush her teeth but I am making a note here so that I won't forget.

I really like the packaging and the flavours sound delicious, raspberries and blueberries may be my favourite. I think I would be tempted to try it too! And of course, apart from the cute packaging, the real important thing is that these toothpastes are free of unnecessary chemicals and additives and 100% safe for little children to swallow them. Love at first sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment