Wednesday 11 July 2012

Hospital Bags Ready!

Today I am 33 weeks pregnant and have finally finished packing our hospital bags, one for mama and one for baby. I will be full-term soon and there was really no need to procrastinate this any further. In theory, Baby O may decide to come any time soon and I doubt I would be lucid enough to pack while in the middle of contractions. So here we go, these two bags are now at the entrance of our bedroom, ready to go. 

I followed the list provided by the hospital, but please let me know if you think I am missing something.

RED BAG - for mama
toiletries
towels
sanitary pads
underwear
nursing bras
breast pads
nightwear
dressing gown
slippers
comfortable clothing to go home
personal effects (e.g. ipod - camera - book - games) - to be added, actually. Still need them these days.
snacks (not too bothered by this as there are shops in the hospital but I put some cereal bars in it, just in case)

BURBERRY BAG - for baby:
cotton wool
nappies
wipes
vests
nightdress/babygrow
hat
socks/booties
clothing to go home (I selected three outfits for hot, warm and chilly weather)
blanket

Is this all I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment