Friday 13 July 2012

Italian Baby Shower Postponed

Today was the day of my Italian baby shower.


If I were in Pescara, I would now be getting ready to go to my manicure and pedicure appointment to be all nice and ready to go to Ila's and join my girlfriends for a nice evening of good food, games, chats, laughs, and of course gifts opening! Needless to say, I am very sad this is not happening. I know Ilaria had planned a lot of fun things for us all to do and I was really looking forward to a nice and relaxing evening with my girlfriends. Last time I saw them was back in April and my bump was rather little; I know they were excited to see how big this belly is now! Oh well, we all know why I am not there. 
Ila, however, has decided to postpone the celebrations and next time I will be at home (sooner or later I will be able to go home!) we will all be together again, eating and chatting, and I will be introducing Baby O to everybody. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. The first Baby Shower for mum and her Daughter...we are original!!!

    ReplyDelete