Sunday 15 February 2009

Everybody's changing


So, Rob and I went to see Keane a couple of days ago and after the first song I started questioning whether we were at the right concert or not?
Have you seen them recently? This is the third time we see them in four years, three albums=three concerts, and I can say that apart from the skinny black jeans that are still a must, the band looks, and sounds, nothing like what I remembered..and not in a good way! Ok, he did not have his voice (or was it just an excuse!?), but what about the terrible techno rythm? And in all honesty, I don't think the rest of the crowd appreciated their new style either...next time I'll buy tickets for their concert, if there will be a next time, I'll make sure I am completely happy with their new album...which means I will listen to it more deeply!
I HOPE this was just an isolated incident, but I FEAR it's just the beginning of the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment