Saturday 10 January 2015

Winter Playdate and Festive Activities

One of the things that we had organised for our stay in Pescara during the Christmas break was a playdate at my parents' house with some of my best friends and their kids. We originally scheduled the playdate for the first Sunday we were in town but we had to postpone it to the very end of our stay since Emilia was sick for all the first part. Not all of my friends could come and therefore there were not many kids but it was nonetheless a very delightful afternoon. There were fours kids and eleven adults, two of which heavily pregnant! For us adults I had brought a spiced, Christmas tea from London and for the kids I had bought gingerbread men decorating kits, paper chains and color-in Christmas cards from Sweden! We had a lot of fun and Emilia was a the perfect hostess! 













No comments:

Post a Comment