Monday 21 April 2014

Easter Monday

Easter Monday or Pasquetta as we, Italians, refer to it, is the day in Italy where people take day trips with friends and family. Whether you are headed to the mountains, the sea, or the countryside, one thing is for sure, you are going to have fun and usually you eat a lot too! 

I had originally planned to go to the local park, have a picnic day, eat and play with bubbles and the pinata I bought a couple of days ago; however, Emilia is still not feeling completely well so we opted for a quick visit to Potters Fields instead. Emilia loved getting out of the flat for a bit and was very chatty with all the people she met at the park. Perhaps it wasn't the best Pasquetta I have ever had in my life but it was fun nonetheless and I treasure every minute I can spend with my lovely family. Now that the Easter break is over, I am counting the days till our next holiday!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment