Saturday 23 November 2013

The Best Godparents

Wow, it has been over two weeks since my last post. I am sorry! 

Work has kept me busy lately but thankfully my very good friends Lorenzo and Federica were in town to help out with Emilia and make my days a bit lighter and certainly more joyful. Thank you guys! Lory and Fede are Emilia's godparents and we couldn't have made a better choice. Rob and I selected them way before Emilia was born and we knew they would have loved her beyond boundaries. So, they came and spent one full week with her: they cuddled, they played, they let her play with both their iphones (Emilia's obsession!) and they treated her to a nice lunch to Nandos and endless visits to the local Starbucks. You guys are the best and Emilia adores you!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment