Tuesday 2 July 2013

10 months old!

Emilia turns 10 months old today. I say it every month and I'll say it again: time goes by too fast! 

However, I must admit that we are enjoying all the novelty that comes day after day. Emilia is officially no longer a baby. Although she is still only babbling, each sound has a meaning now and she is really trying to communicate with us. Da-da has become a much clearer daddy and I have a name too: ba-ba (not sure in which language that's supposed to me mummy, but I like it!). These days Emilia loves clapping, pointing, singing and dancing but most of all she likes playing and discovering new things. The girl wants to be entertained all the time and we need to come up with something good and new every day. It's a joy to be around her and I look forward to a lifetime together! Just a couple of months and she will turn one!!!!

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment