Tuesday 9 April 2013

Pescara Highlights

Traveling with a baby can be a bit stressful, I don't mind telling you, but it is all worth it when you travel to see family and friends. 

I always like going to Pescara. It's home. And every time I go I realise even more how much I love my family and friends. I am very lucky as I have the best family and the best friends I could have ever asked for. I know you are all reading this, so thank you for all your love! 

The weather was nice, certainly warmer than in London, and mostly sunny, and the sky was bright and blue. Rob and Emilia enjoyed walking around the house to get some fresh air, enjoy the view, and play with the cats. My parents' garden is really beautiful in Spring. 


Since we didn't spend Easter together this year, we also had a belated Easter celebration. Emilia received four eggs, and mummy and daddy enjoyed opening them and eating the chocolate! What don't you do for your kids! :)


And speaking of food, that must be Emilia's favourite pastime. Whether it is milk or solids, food is the only thing that will always put Emilia in a jolly mood!

 

Emilia also enjoyed playing the piano with grandad Walter. Who knows, perhaps she will be able to do what her mummy didn't? I started playing the piano when I was real little but, to my parents' disappointment, I didn't really show great interest in it. I practiced very little and at some point I switched to classical guitar. What a shame, now I certainly regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment