Sunday 24 February 2013

Afternoon Tea Series: Bake a Boo

Earlier on today I met with my London girls for our third Afternoon Tea. You may remember my previous posts on Betty Blythe and Bea's of Bloomsbury. I love this series, I have always been a tea drinker (and lover!) and absolutely adore the whole concept of Afternoon Tea, it's one of my favourite British traditions. As you would expect, there are loads of places in London where you can enjoy an Afternoon Tea, some are grand, others are more low key. My girlfriends and I have decided to explore what London has to offer together and so far we have loved all our picks.

This month I chose a very sweet place in West Hampstead called Bake a Boo, isn't this such a cute name for a shop?! This little tea room is simply darling and the girls and I had a very lovely afternoon chatting and devouring the mouth-watering sandwiches, scones and strawberries dipped in chocolate. Magical, sweet, lovely and pink are the adjectives I would use to describe this place. 

As usual, here are a few pictures for you.

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment