Wednesday 5 December 2012

And we are off (well, almost!)

Time has finally come. Tomorrow morning we will be heading to the airport, destination Italy. At the moment we are a bit stressed and overwhelmed by the amount of things to do and remember but I am sure it will all be worth it once we get to Pescara. And the good thing is that Rob and I will finally be able to nap; as soon as we are at my parents' house, Emilia will receive all the attention she needs and we will rest FOREVER! 

So, with Emilia's British passport in hands (it arrived a couple of days ago, did I tell you?) and everything packed, we are ready to start this new adventure. Getting ready for a trip with a baby is no pic-nic and there are so many things to remember to pack. Also, we are going for Christmas, so all the gifts and festive outfits need to be packed too. I usually pack all at once and make a list of what I have packed so that I have an overview of what I am bringing. It always works. This time, however, I have been throwing things into the suitcase over the course of a week and have no recollection of what I put in there. Let's hope the essentials are all in. 

So, wish us luck and pray everything goes well. I will update you from Italy.


No comments:

Post a Comment