Thursday 28 June 2012

Toms Toms Toms

I have blogged about my passion for Toms before. 

I own a couple of Toms already but if I could, I would buy every single colour and pattern version of them. They are so incredibly comfortable and versatile. And it makes me feel good to buy a pair of shoes knowing that another pair will automatically be sent to a child in need.

Yesterday, on my way home from work I passed by Office and saw a lovely new pattern that I hadn't spotted before. You know how much I love polka dots and all shades of blue, so these shoes seem to have been designed just for me.

Believe it or not, I didn't stop to buy them. I was tired and wanted to go home. However, they may find their way to my flat soon! :)

And since we are on the subject of polka dots and comfortable shoes, have you seen the new collaboration between Henry Holland and Superga? It's an explosion of polka dots!
I am not sure I could wear the high ones (2790 Flatform), as cool as they look, but the classic Superga (2750) are quite cute. Now, the question is: pink, green, or blue?


No comments:

Post a Comment