Tuesday 13 March 2012

Boy or Girl?

In a month time hopefully we will find out if Baby O is a bambino or a bambina, a sweet baby boy or a sweet baby girl. And I can't wait! And not because I particularly want one or the other, but simply because I want to start buying things for this little bundle of joy. Someone has got to spoil baby O!



Since the very first moment I started telling people that I was pregnant, I have been hearing all sorts of reasons why I am definitely expecting a girl, or why there is no doubt that I am having a boy. The sickness, the hormones, the cravings, the shape of the belly...I find all these feelings and thoughts quite funny and cute. 

Now, I thought it would be fun to play a little game and see what you all think. Are we having a boy or a girl? Cast your vote. You have time until April 13th. The satisfaction of knowing that you got it right is priceless! :)

Is Baby O a girl or a boy?


1 comment:

  1. Well, they say bad nauseas give you girls.. Plus, would it not be nice to have someone to share all your beautiful lady things? :) Annalisa

    ReplyDelete