Monday 6 June 2011

Luxe Sneakers

I wear ballerinas pretty much every day; sometimes, however, if my feet are tired or my outfits are a bit more casual, I do enjoy wearing a nice pair of sneakers. I buy a new pair of sneakers every season and now I am in the hunt for a nice pair of summer ones to use as an alternative to my extensive collection of Toms.
This winter, after a bit of searching, I bought this lovely pair by Gucci:

They are quite comfortable and go well with pretty much anything. They have become my official travel shoes. 
For summer I'd like something a bit lighter and so far I have spotted this Louis Vuitton number:

I am not 100% sold and am therefore procrastinating the purchase. I have owned a pair of LV sneakers before and I must say they were not very comfortable. These, however, seem ok; I may give it a try.

What do you think? Do you like them? Any other suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment