Tuesday 28 April 2015

Final Afternoon Tea with the girls

No doubt, I will miss many things about London and my life here but one of the things I know I will miss the most is my little Afternoon Tea gang. My girlfriends and I have been enjoying lovely Afternoon Teas for the last few years and I treasure every single one of these moments. Last Saturday we had one final Afternoon Tea; this time we went for a limited edition, Matthew Williamson inspired Afternoon Tea at the iconic Balthazar in Covent Garden. The Afternoon Tea in itself wasn't the best we had had and definitely the location wasn't as cute as some of the other bakeries we visited; however, the butterflies and floral dessert were quite impressive and definitely caught our attention. Lord knows how much I will miss you girls! 





No comments:

Post a Comment