Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas is (already) here!

We put up the Christmas tree yesterday, now it really feels like Christmas! I collected the tree from the local florist on my way back from work, I struggled a little bit to carry it home but I was too excited to see Emilia's face to leave it there...and she didn't disappoint. She was over the moon! A few of our neighbours had put their lights up already and Emilia has been asking to look at them every night. I knew she wanted something at home too. At first, I thought it would be easier to decorate the tree while Emilia was sleeping but then I realised that she was an important part of the whole process. And she was very good! 

We love the way it came out, it's a short, chubby, full, and lovely Christmas tree with decorations from different parts of the world, Italy, Denmark, Sweden and England! Do you like it? 




And while the tree is up, we enjoy some Christmas crafts...one of Emilia and mummy's favorite activities! 


P.S. In case you were wondering what it looks like outside our building, here is a picture for you. Beautiful uh!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment