Sunday 19 October 2014

And more guests!

Then, Gaia, Massimo and Matilde left and Ilaria, Cristian and Tommaso arrived! It is so nice to be surrounded by friends and I feel incredibly lucky to have such amazing people in my life. I left Italy eleven years ago but I still have a wonderful relationship with all my good friends. True friendship has no boundaries! Every time I go home it's like I never left and I am very fortunate to have friends who can visit me on a regular basis. I love you all. 

Ilaria and family usually visit us twice a year. As we are in the process of relocating to Washington DC, this was their last trip to London (for now, at least!). This made their visit even more special. We planned it carefully several months in advance with something new to do every day. The highlights of their stay were definitely the boat ride to Greenwich, the full day at the London zoo with a lovely walk at Regent's Park on a crisp, Autumn day, and the celebration of Tommaso's first birthday! Here are some of the best moments captured in pictures. We miss you guys already...






























No comments:

Post a Comment