Saturday 30 August 2014

Horniman Museum

Hi everyone, I know it has been a little while since I blogged. We are actually in Italy now and enjoying every little minute of our holiday. As I have a spare moment, I will try to catch up with the incredible backlog I have created over the last couple of weeks.
One thing worth of note when we were still in London is a trip to the lovely Dulwich Village, just a few minutes by train from us, and in particular the Horniman Museum and Gardens which we visited twice in two days just before traveling to Italy. Emilia loves taking the train and The Horniman Museum and Gardens is the perfect place to spend a lovely afternoon out with the family; there is plenty to do inside the museum and lots to see and play with in the gardens. There are educational medicinal gardens, vegetables gardens, beautiful varieties of flowers and plants, animals and lots of big music instruments to have fun with. Emilia absolutely loved it. I cannot believe it took us so long to discover this wonderful family place in South London!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment