Wednesday 25 June 2014

Precious girl

Our little girl has been unwell for the past five days. After days of high fever and a trip to the Urgent Care unit at Guy's Hospital, this morning we took her to our GP for another check and he diagnosed tonsillitis and prescribed antibiotics. Needless to say, it has been quite stressing and I hate seeing her suffering. I love her to pieces and wish she could always be well. Up until now we had never had any kind of medical problem with Emilia, so this is all quite new to me and I feel powerless.

Emilia is such a strong girl, though. Even with high fever and pain she is smiling and always in the mood for a good joke. At the hospital yesterday evening she made friend with everyone, she was such a cutie. She let the doctor examine her and when we left the room, she even said *grazie*. She is so precious and I hope she starts feeling better very very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment