Sunday 6 April 2014

Working in Gothenburg

I spent the last few days in Gothenburg for work and even if I was mostly inside in meetings, thankfully I still had the chance to wander around this beautiful city. This was my second time in Sweden as I visited Stockholm with Rob a few years ago, and I am in love with this Country. I have always been a fan of the Scandi style, a chic mixture of old and new and my second visit has confirmed how fond of it I am! Gothenburg is smaller and certainly not as picturesque as the Swedish capital but it is nonetheless a very nice place, in fact, so nice that I think I could actually live there. I am glad I was able to see it and even had the chance to do some shopping at the Marimekko store! 

The only annoying thing is that I got sick on my last day, so while I am writing this post I have a bad sore throat, cold, and high temperature... So, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment