Friday 5 July 2013

Bedtime Stories

We had an amazing day in London today and the weather is set to be this good for a while, so we have to go out as much as we can. As I am still recovering from my surgery, I can't really travel around too much but there is plenty to do locally and we can always just hang out outside in our little balcony if we don't feel to go out. 

Today Rob has worked from home to help me out a bit with Emilia since I cannot lift her yet and after lunch we strolled to St. Katharine's Docks to enjoy the sunshine and the warm weather. And while there we stopped at Waitrose to get some fresh fish for dinner. It was very sunny out and Emilia was rather exhausted at the end of the day when it was time for her dinner. Before taking her to her bedroom though, I had to take a picture of her and Rob, they looked so sweet together. I can't avoid it, Emilia has got thousands of photos already! 

Sweet dreams everyone, wherever you are...


2 comments:

  1. I like very much your
    "wherever you are"...I felt part of your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Infatti, a dirla tutta, io pensavo proprio a te...cara Lucia!

      Delete