Friday 21 June 2013

Ready for the Market!

My parents are in town, they arrived a couple of days ago and this time they brought fresh plums from our garden. Again, how do I miss being able to go to the garden and pick up fresh fruit every time I want! Back when I lived at home, every month there was something fresh from the garden, whether it was vegetables, fruits, or nuts - I simply loved it.

Emilia seems to enjoy fresh fruit too and really loved playing with the plums. Of course, she thought they were a toy but when she saw us eating them, well, let's just say she wasn't happy that she was not having any! Next time we are in Italy we will go to the garden together and collect whatever is available and perhaps we can then go to the local market and sell it all. It's never too early to have a first lesson on money and commerce :) 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment