Monday 26 November 2012

Afternoon Tea Series: Betty Blythe

My WI girlfriends and I have just started a new series that is promising to be very exciting! 

For my birthday last year I received a lovely book entitled Tea & Cake, London. The book was, of course, a gift from one of the WI members, Elena, and when she gave it to me all the rest of the crew was with us. It took us no time to realise that we wanted to start an Afternoon Teas series. It's so nice to hang out with similar minded people! 

So we started yesterday afternoon and we could have not picked a better tea place to begin our new adventure in London. Here are some pics from the evening. As you can see, we had loads of fun dressing up and wearing all the vintage clothes and accessories available in the vintage tea-room. The tea was lovely and all the cakes delicious. Definitely a nice spot in London!

1. Afternoon Tea at Betty Blythe - November, 25th













No comments:

Post a Comment