Saturday 30 April 2011

Disappointment

I bought this gorgeous dress on asos a couple of days ago and was really hoping it would fit nicely as it would have been a great option to wear while in Italy this summer. I was a bit hesitant at first as I have never worn a bare back dress before but since it's completely covered in the front, it didn't seem too scandalous to me and I was happy to give it a try.



The model is apparently wearing a UK size 8, so I ordered the same. thinking that it would fit but perhaps it would be a bit longer on me as I am not 180 cm tall! It arrived yesterday and this morning I had to return it. The dress is even more beautiful in person, the 3D sequin flowers are simply wonderful, but unfortunately the back is not the only thing that was completely exposed, so were my side boobs.

Why didn't they design the dress a bit more covered in the back? It would have still been fantastic! So disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment