Thursday 31 March 2011

The Benefit of wearing make-up

Today at lunch break I decided to be brave and go to Benefit to try on some make-up. As you all know by now, I don't wear make-up, never have. I can rock a bright red lipstick but that's all for me.  However, the idea of going completely natural on my wedding day is a bit scary; that day I should look as good as possible and my skin should definitely be flawless. They say make-up helps.

A very good friend of mine suggested I'd try Benefit, so I did. I was impressed by how professional and lovely the lady who helped me was. In ten minutes she applied all sorts of things to my face still making me look very natural and best thing of all, I felt comfortable wearing make-up. Long story short, I ended up spending 90£ in make-up, more than I have ever spent in make-up in my entire life.

She first applied this amazing eye-cream to brighten my eyes and fade these huge dark circles that have been with me every day and every night in the last couple of weeks. Then she used this gorgeous foundation faker, so light I didn't even realise I was still wearing it at 11pm in the night. Next was a light touch of concealer, a sugarbomb face powder, some mascara to highlight my eyes and a peachy lip gloss. I was very pleased with the results and I think I may have found another addiction: Benefit products!

No comments:

Post a Comment