Friday 11 February 2011

Valentine's Weekend

It has been a quite busy week and I am so looking forward to a nice weekend of relaxation and fun. 
First on the agenda is the Wedding Show at Battersea Park. Rob will be all day at a rugby match with Andrew tomorrow so I have opted for a girlie day out with my friends Natalie, Emma and Steph and what better choice than a wedding show to keep us all wow and uh-oh! I am really looking forward to this. Emma got engaged a week after us, so it will be fun to share thoughts with her. And I know Natalie and Steph will be the perfect companions! I hope to get inspired and spot a lot of interesting ideas.

On Sunday Rob and I will be treating ourselves to a nice lunch at the Savoy River Restaurant as a Valentine's Day gift to each other. Revived as part of the Savoy’s grandiose restoration programme, the River Restaurant has been given a glamorous contemporary look. I am expecting a lot from this. Fingers crossed for some lovely weather to complement lunch.

And what are you up to? How are you celebrating Valentine's Day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment