Monday 7 February 2011

I Have Zero Talent

Tonight I spent the evening with my very good friend Elena and had a super lovely time. We started off with a very good meal at Olives and then headed to the Royal Albert Hall to see Totem, produced by Cirque Du Soleil. This was my first time at the Royal Albert Hall (I know, I have been living in London for 6 years! But there are so many things to do here!) and the first time experiencing Cique Du Soleil. Both impressed me equally. The Hall is simply a fascinating building, it reminded me of a beautiful Opera Theatre in my hometown I used to go to when I was little; Totem on the other hand is a very pleasant show, time just flew. The music was just amazing and so was the whole scenography. The gymnasts in particular were very talented and really impressed me. 

After seeing so much talent, I had to wonder...where is my talent? I can't sing, I can't professionally dance, I definitely have no physical strength, flexibility, agility, coordination, balance and all the things that a gymnast masters so easily! So, what can I do? 

I'll have to think about this properly and make a list of my strengths in order to start doing something meaningful with my life. Right now, I don't mind saying it, I feel a bit useless and talentless!

No comments:

Post a Comment