Tuesday 18 January 2011

Bracelets Obsession

Those of you who have known me for a while and have been hanging out with me in the last couple of years may have noticed my obsession for chunky faux pearls and rhinestones bracelets. I have so many, and I keep buying them.

It all started about two years ago when my friend Ilaria gave me two braletes for my birthday, one was with white faux pearls and little, clear rhinestones and the other with black and white pearls. As soon as she gave them to me, I started wearing them, pretty much every day, pearls really go with everything. And then I bougth more, very similar bracelets; and then I received other bracelets as gifts, this time with colourful rhinestones. I believe I now have a huge collection of pearls and rhinestones bracelets, of all colours, shapes and sizes. It should be enough.

However, I have just seen this, and it's on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment