Sunday 12 December 2010

Story Deli London

If I didn't live in London, I don't know what I would write about on this blog...
London gives me new material to write, and dream about every day. I don't make a note of everything I am attracted to as otherwise this blog would become a London tour guide, but sometimes I really cannot avoid to write a couple of lines about my old and new favourite spots in this amazing city.

Today I have finally been able to try Story Deli. I had seen this little beauty before but only today I had the chance to wander around Brick Lane and stop by to try one of their delicious pizzas. Story Deli is much more than just a pizzeria, it's also a lovely bakery and a wonderful shop where you can buy both organic products, such as oils and candles, and jewelry as well as home decorations.

I am sure it comes as no surprise to you that I absolutely loved this place! A place where you can eat and shop at the same time?! Who wouldn't love it? I was tempted to buy all sorts of things but one silver flower surely got my attention: a dry hydrangea covered with silver glitter, just amazing! Every table was adorned with a glass, milk bottle with one of these flowers inside; if only we had a nicer and bigger place to decorate, I would have totally bought a few!

And now to the pizza: I am Italian and I like my pizza to be good! And I can say, I truly enjoyed this pizza. I opted for a roast vegetables pizza, which turned out to be a very good choice. The pizza here is very (VERY!) thin and the toppings are somehow *different*. When I saw the menu I was a bit sceptical but I absolutely loved it! I would definitely recommend a visit!

Until my next discovery...

No comments:

Post a Comment