Wednesday 22 December 2010

Santa has arrived!


So, after posting my wish list online, desperately trying to reach out on Santa, yesterday I received two of my first gifts for this year. It looks like Santa hasn't really been checking my tweets and blog posts but I am quite happy with his choices anyway! These are items I would have certainly shortlisted for a wish list at some point!

Rob and I decided to exchange gifts last night. In case we didn't like our gifts or there were problems with the size, at least we would have had all day tomorrow to go and change them.
I organised a litte treasure hunt for Rob, whose face lit up when he came back from work and saw paper n0. 1 laying on the table. Treasure hunts are always fun!

I know you are curious: I got two gifts, one from Rob and one from Rob's parents who had commissioned him to get me something nice. How sweet! So, the lovely Paul Smith swirl silk scarf is from my future in-laws and the monogram luck-it bracelet is from my love.

So far, a pretty good Xmas!

Have you opened your gifts yet? Has Santa been good and generous with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment