Wednesday 8 September 2010

Zero Japan teapot





I have been dreaming to buy a Zero Japan Teapot for quite a while now, in fact since I visited the lovely High Tea of Highgate tea shop several months ago. Just recently I noticed that a modern tea store in Shad Thames, very close to where I live, sells them and since then I have been wandering around the store admiring the lovely teapots pretty much every weekend...until a few days ago when I finally decided it was the right time to buy one! I spent days and nights thinking which colouor and size to buy, I asked friends and family what they thought, and after some serious consultation I went for the large, round, pink teapot. I absolutely adore it!
I have been brewing rose and lavender&rosemary teas so far and can't wait to try new flavours...yes, I am ready for Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment