Thursday 5 March 2009

Bello e Buono

Rob and I had a quite colourful (and yummy!) experience yesterday evening.
We visited Borough Market (for those of you who are not from London, or the UK even, Borough Market is THE organic market in town!) and bought these interesting black tortelloni filled with crab meat from a new Italian stall (Pasta all'uovo). They looked weird but cool, so we decided to try them! The problem was: what kind of sauce goes with it? I am not a huge fan of red sauce, I mean, it's fine, but I can do better than that! So I decided to go for prawns and courgettes (the prawns were still alive when I bought them..and I didn't know whether that was a good thing or not!?). Anyway, the result was quite delicious and scenic!
Wanted to share it with you :)

1 comment:

  1. I've just seen your pic and your tortellini seem so appetizing...and it's time to have lunch here..I'm starving now!!!

    ReplyDelete